Vantage Towers is one of Europe?s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We?re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Project Lead 5GCorridors and Railway Connectivity (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
You enjoy leading on projects? You are able to deal with complexity and navigate ambiguity? You would like to work in an international team of highly motivated colleagues? Then become part of our team as Project Lead 5GCorridors and Railway Connectivity (m/f/d). In your role, you will lead on Vantage Towers? 5G Corridor projects across Europe. You will ensure positioning of the company in funded large-scale deployment of 5G connectivity alongside transport paths such as motorways, railways and waterways.
- You ensure strategic positioning of the company and successful participation in existing 5GCorridor projects.
- You manage budget and sufficient internal staffing for the projects in Vantage Towers and coordinate with public authorities, consortium partners and external consultants.
- You support Vantage Towers in all its markets with upcoming 5Gcorridor projects through e.g. knowledge sharing and monitoring of new opportunities.
- You support Vantage Towers? engagement in 5G/ Future Railway Mobile Communication System deployment alongside railtracks.
- You lead on work with Vantage Towers teams (Business Development, Technology, Finance, Legal) to develop suitable business models for TowerCos in 5GCorridor deployment.
- A successfully completed university degree in business administration, information technology, industrial engineering or similar and at least 10-year experience in the telecoms or another network industry as well as managing a team
- Proven track record as project manager and experience in working in projects involving public funding
- Sound commercial understanding and proven ability to impact and convince in a variety of business settings
- Effective communication, negotiation and influencing skills, deployable at all levels of the organisation in a matrix structure
- Fluent English and German skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.