Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Processes & Tools Manager (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have a deep knowledge in developing processes and procedures? You always wanted to adjust processes and tools so that they work best for everybody? You know processes and tools used in the Tower industry and you are open to new technologies and innovation? Then become part of our team as Processes & Tools Manager (m/f/d). In your role, you define and review the process of the asset management.
- You assure the coherence of processes with the IT backend system.
- You define and review the process of the asset management.
- You determine the Site acquisition, Licensing and construction as well as physical site acceptance processes.
- You manage PMO related tools and softwares.
- A successfully completed degree in the field of business administration, management, business engineering or similar
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the area of process design and IT tools implementation
- Good knowledge of business processes in the Tower industry
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking, strong communication skills
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR), German is a plus
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programmes
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.