Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Order Manager (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers (german-speaking)
Do you have a strong understanding of business administration and commerce? Do you have a communicative and engaged nature? Then become part of our team as Order Manager (m/f/d). In your role, you will use your experience in initiating order processes for acquisition and deployment and support us in the infrastructure development of Vantage Towers Germany.
- You are the contact person for our service customers regarding order enquiries and invoicing issues.
- You are responsible for initiating order processes in SAP/ EVO, tracking order processes, documenting progress to the responsible contact persons and booking goods receipts.
- You automatically process order transactions and prepare annual financial statements.
- You take on and process special tasks within the framework of operational requirements.
- You renew and adjust expiring catalogues.
- A successfully completed commercial or comparable apprenticeship and at least 2 years of professional experience
- Experience in purchase requisitions with SAP purchasing modules as well as data preparation, backup and maintenance
- Experienced in working with computer systems such as MS-Office (Excel) and SAP/ EVO
- A careful, structured and independent way of working coupled with engagement
- Fluent German & English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf, Dresden or Berlin.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.