Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Operational Contract Manager (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have a good knowledge of tools, processes and workflows in and around contract management? Are you experienced in the area of contract management? Then become part of our team as Operational Contract Manager (m/f/d) and take responsibility for the design and implementation of monitoring procedures regarding compliance with contractual obligations including identification and monitoring of related risks and fines. Support us in the infrastructure development of Vantage Towers Germany.
- You identify, manage and monitor contractual obligations as well as related risks and fines.
- You are responsible for the design and implementation of monitoring procedures regarding compliance with contractual obligations including identification and monitoring of related risks and fines.
- You take over the design of reporting standards regarding compliance with contractual obligations, risks and fines.
- You set up regular briefing sessions (and onboarding sessions) for (new) key stakeholders regarding scope, obligations, legal risks etc. of contractual client agreement.
- You advice the program leader and other key stakeholders regarding performance against contractual obligations, contractual risks, and penalties along with the course of the program.
- Successfully completed studies in the field of business or law or equivalent proof of expertise, preferably with a focus on contract management
- At least 2 to 4 years of professional experience in the area of contract management
- Good knowledge of tools, processes and workflows in and around contract management
- Experience in management of complex master agreements with multiple annexes
- Good knowledge of contract law
- Fluent German and English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programmes
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.