At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- You are responsible for planning, monitoring and maintaining our tower inventory levels to ensure material availability to meet site demand while continuously optimizing inventory costs (e.g., by minimizing overcapacity)
- In close cooperation with Vantage teams from Delivery & Business Operations, you determine the material requirements of planned tower construction sites based on rolling forecasts
- Plan efficient inventory levels, storage capacities and order points to ensure effective material availability with minimal capital commitment and storage costs
- You will regularly monitor stock levels and assess their accuracy and availability in the central warehouse by tracking stock trends and analyzing planning parameters/KPIs
- You are the main contact person for our material suppliers on topics related to operational orders and the shipment of tower materials to our central warehouse / locations
- Identifying potential material bottlenecks and developing solutions with the parties involved
- Based on your good relationship with relevant players along the supply chain (mainly warehouse service providers, general contractors, material suppliers) you identify continuous optimization ideas
What makes you stand out:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in supply chain management, preferably in network/technology with a particular focus on order management, customer service or a related field
- A completed commercial apprenticeship or a degree in business administration, engineering, supply chain management or other relevant fields
- A good understanding of the working methods of supply chain management
- Strong customer focus and a high sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of SAP ERP
- Fluent German (C1) and (very) good English (B2) skills written and spoken
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural setup based on our values – respect, teamwork, responsibility and honesty – and the unique opportunity to shape the organisation
- An attractive salary package: Depending on your professional experience and qualifications, you will earn between 52.000€ and 60.000€ gross per year on a full-time basis
- Maximum flexibility: With Full-Flex Office, you can freely decide how you’ll work. Choose between the regular working schedule, part-time options (at least 30 hours) and work without fixed working time. You can even work from other EU countries for up to 20 days per year
- Free home office equipment: In addition to a laptop and mobile phone, we provide a monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset and desk chair
- Full-Flex credit: discount on private internet costs and mobile products
- A total of 30 days in holidays with the option of 10 additional days against salary waiver
- Support during parental leave to have the best work-life balance possible
- Extensive learning opportunities and individual support for your professional and personal development
- A subsidized company pension scheme, bike and car leasing, fitness and health offers, access to corporate benefits, international career opportunities, exchange possibilities, insurance for company conditions and many more ...
Interested? Send us your CV with your desired salary. Depending on the role, we generally invite you to two rounds of interviews before you receive your offer.
Not the right match? We have plenty of other opportunities to choose from in this department here.