Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Manager Operations Support (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
You see yourself as a cultural manager operational excellence? Do you want to take the next step in your career? Then become part of our team as Manager Operations Support (m/f/d). In your role, you will lead, support and monitor Vantage Towers processes and coordinate Vantage Towers technology teams across all markets.
- You will be responsible for monitoring, managing and reviewing (scope/volume/cost) Vantage Towers Infrastructure Operations Services delivered to our clients across all markets.
- You will identify Vantage Towers preferred infrastructure suppliers (e.g. deployment, field service, maintenance suppliers) and associated procurement activities.
- You will develop and implement harmonized operational processes to be used in all local markets in close collaboration with them, leveraging on Vantage Towers IT architecture landscape and Vantage Towers technology capabilities
- You will work on or lead global projects in close collaboration with the local markets and central departments
- You use your judgement to resolve complex or novel IT/network infrastructure challenges.
- You foster a culture of operational excellence, identify best practices and promote their implementation through in-depth knowledge of current and future customer requirements/trends.
- A successfully completed degree in telecommunications technology, civil engineering or similar and at least 7-10 years of experience
- Good knowledge and experience in TowerCo industries and their operational processes
- Broad and in-depth understanding of the management of large network rollout programmes
- Good relationships with internal and external partners and excellent communication skills
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.