Vantage Towers is one of Europe?s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We?re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Manager Operations & Business Applications (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
You love to drive operational processes? Would you like to take the next step in your career? Then become part of our team as Manager Operations & Business Applications (m/f/d). In your role, you will lead and drive the operationalisation of Vantage Towers operating model. Furthermore you coordinate the Vantage Towers technology teams across all markets and support to the company?s operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- You support strategy setting around key operational topics and influence decision making related with the operations and maintenance of the tower infrastructure across different local markets.
- You encourage an operational excellence culture.
- You identify best-practises and foster their implementation through in-depth knowledge of current and future customer demands / trends.
- You deliver TowerCo infrastructure management requirements and initiatives through the identification of business requirements and IT database needs.
- You use evaluative judgement to resolve complex or novel IT /Network infrastructure challenges.
- A successfully completed university degree in Telecommunications Engineering, Civil Engineering or similar
- A broad knowledge in mobile telecom technologies and deployment and a comprehensive understanding of theories and practices about infrastructure operations and maintenance
- Relevant experience in optimisation of mobile network or infrastructure related processes
- Strong relations with internal and external partners to support infrastructure deployment and solid communication skills
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
- You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.