Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Manager (m/f/d) Infrastructure Standardisation for Vantage Towers
You are structured and able to find smart solutions for complex tasks? You are innovative and like to set up and implement new processes? Join our Team as Manager (m/w/d) Infrastructure Standardisation. You define and drive technology strategy and guidelines across all international Vantage Tower markets and coordinate the delivery of infrastructure engineering and deployment projects, in particular development of upgrade solutions for antenna/rooftop sites for a TowerCo controlled use by multiple network operators.
- You influence the strategic decision making related to future customer demands/ trends, you give direction on improvements for Vantage Towers Infrastructure Management practices and procedures.
- You are responsible for the delivery of the infrastructure management requirements in alignment with the business requirements, in particular development of upgrade solutions for antenna/rooftop sites for a TowerCo controlled use by multiple network operators.
- You drive effectively the infrastructure standardisation across different markets, notably by defining guidelines for engineering standards, ways of working with the different markets, policies and procedures.
- You define approaches to optimise costs for infrastructure development, taking into consideration their future operation and maintenance performance and costs.
- You develop guidelines for general compliance and vendor evaluation controls.
- A successful university degree with focus on Telecommunications Engineering, Civil Engineering or similar
- At least 5 years of experience and broad knowledge in mobile telecom technologies and deployment
- Strong relations with internal and external partners to support infrastructure deployment and solid communication skills
- Broad knowledge of structural engineering
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programmes
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.