At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- You ensure consistency of processes and tools usage and champions best practices in data management.
- Ensure rigorous adherence to Vantage Towers policies regarding PII protection and data security.
- You oversee data expiry practices and establish and implement processes for data archival and expiry.
- Perform data quality checks based on pre-set data quality metrics.
- Implement procedures related to the secure and efficient handling and sharing of infrastructure operations data.
What makes you stand out:
- At least 7-10 years of professional experience
- An university degree in telecommunications technology, electrical / civil engineering, Mathematics or a comparable degree
- Very good knowledge of business processes in telecommunications and/or TowerCo business
- Very good knowledge in data evaluation and administration and reporting, data management and administrative policies
- Planning, organizational and decision-making skills
- Fluent English skills written and spoken (C1), German skills are an advantage
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural setup based on our values – respect, teamwork, responsibility, and honesty – and the unique opportunity to shape the organisation
- An attractive salary package: Depending on your professional experience and qualifications, you will earn between 72.000 € and 81.000 € gross per year on a full-time basis
- Maximum flexibility: With Full-Flex Office, you can freely decide how you’ll work. Choose between the regular working schedule, part-time options (at least 30 hours) and work without fixed working time. You can even work from other EU countries for up to 20 days per year
- Free home office equipment: In addition to a laptop and mobile phone, we provide a monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, and desk chair
- Full-Flex credit: discount on private internet costs and mobile products
- A total of 30 days in holidays with the option of 10 additional days against salary waiver
- Support during parental leave to have the best work-life balance possible
- Extensive learning opportunities and individual support for your professional and personal development
- A subsidized company pension scheme, bike and car leasing, fitness and health offers, access to corporate benefits, international career opportunities, exchange possibilities, insurance for company conditions and many more ...
Interested? Send us your CV with your desired salary. Depending on the role, we generally invite you to two rounds of interviews before you receive your offer.
Not the right match? We have plenty of other opportunities to choose from in this department here.