Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Manager Finance Accounting (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Are you well versed in dealing with numbers and do you have an understanding of complex issues? Do you have in-depth knowledge of German commercial and tax law as well as IFRS accounting? Then become part of our team as Manager Finance Accounting (m/f/d). In your role, you will be responsible for the accounting coordination with the OpCo and the central TowerCo.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all accounting entries and ledger reconciliations are made correctly and posted to the correct accounts and cost centers.
- You are responsible for the intercompany billing as well as the monthly financial statements (including quarterly and annual financial statements).
- You act as the responsible interface to the Shared Service Center (SSC) and take on the coordination with the OpCo and the TopCo of Vantage Towers.
- You will be the key contact for internal & external audit.
- You create statistics and evaluations of key financial figures, carry out SOX and internal controls and obtain the necessary approvals.
- You advise the AL and GL on current developments and, if necessary, suggest improvement measures.
- A successfully completed university degree and relevant experience in the field of accounting and risk & control management.
- Experience in the holistic business evaluation of projects, taking commercial and technical aspects into account
- Good knowledge of the telecommunications industry and its infrastructure
- Proactive identification of risks and opportunities, development and coordination of options for action to meet the risks, pre-thinking of visions
- Fluent German & English language skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.