At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- You act as a central point of reference on EMF matters by providing technical EMF expertise to local markets and in particular to the German market, e.g. around EMF legislation, EMF tools (e.g. WWm, PreHCM) and processes.
- You ensure that all Vantage Towers sites are designed in a way that maximizes EMF capacity on site to address any future co-tenancies or MNO upgrades.
- You lead and develop solutions for fast EMF evaluations on existing sites for supporting local markets with co-tenancies and building on digital platforms (TIMS, Digital Twin).
- You are supposed to lead regular EMF compliance assessments in partnership with local markets (against the MSA and Vantage guidelines on network site design) to ensure a clear definition of exclusion zones (EMF signage) and alignment from local markets with the global EMF strategy.
- You are engaged at national/local level for ensuring that effective relationships are established and nurtured with internal and external relevant stakeholders.
What makes you stand out:
- At least 5 years of professional experience with a Mobile Network Operator in the German market or supplier in the field of radio base station electromagnetic field compliance
- A successfully completed university degree in in telecommunication or physics or a comparable degree
- Broad knowledge of the German market environment, current legal, scientific, and technological developments
- Strong relations with internal and external partners to support the EMF engagement strategy (e.g., Regulators, MNO, Industry and Scientists)
- Fluent English skills written and spoken (C1), German skills are an advantage
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural setup based on our values – respect, teamwork, responsibility and honesty – and the unique opportunity to shape the organisation
- An attractive salary package
- Maximum flexibility: With Full-Flex Office, you can freely decide how you’ll work. Choose between the regular working schedule, part-time options (at least 30 hours) and work without fixed working time. You can even work from other EU countries for up to 20 days per year
- Free home office equipment: In addition to a laptop and mobile phone, we provide a monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset and desk chair
- Full-Flex credit: discount on private internet costs and mobile products
- A total of 30 days in holidays with the option of 10 additional days against salary waiver
- Support during parental leave to have the best work-life balance possible
- Extensive learning opportunities and individual support for your professional and personal development
- A subsidized company pension scheme, bike and car leasing, fitness and health offers, access to corporate benefits, international career opportunities, exchange possibilities, insurance for company conditions and many more ...
Interested? Send us your CV with your desired salary. Depending on the role, we generally invite you to two rounds of interviews before you receive your offer.
Not the right match? We have plenty of other opportunities to choose from in this department here.