We are looking for a
for Vantage Towers Telecom Engineer
Vantage Towers is Europe’s leading tower company and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We are inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe
Your place in the team
Responsible for end-to-end Supply Chain Processes focusing on NSS and Inventory management in Extended Warehouse Management and TIMS (Tower Infrastructure Management System)
You will be involved in the following tasks
• Provide expert advice on the content of Core Business Model (CBM) to our management and of the impact of any changes including those within Network Stock Solution (NSS) project.
• Provide expert Business Process Management and process knowledge and guidance in the support of the continuous development.
• Manage purchasing and logistics processing end-to-end in strong cooperation with internal and external business partners. Raise POs, manage PO modification.
• Prepare data for network related purchase orders (Materials, Catalogues, WBS, Assets etc.).
• Update the material and item catalogues, co-operate with the Category Managers and Supply Chain Management Team.
• Ensure material availability for rollout projects and fault repair in a timely manner coordinate ordering/delivery forecasting process.
• Create network related purchase orders (Extended Warehouse Management (EWM), Service, Drop Shipment (DRS)).
• Constantly look for Capex avoidance opportunities.
• Inbound receipt network related purchase orders.
• Create goods issue and support installation process, perform field operation movements (Site to Warehouse, Site to Site, etc.). Prepare reports about the serialised installed equipments on the sites based on predefined criteria.
• Manage disposals and selling of re-usable or excess equipment.
• Support warehousing staff in delivery content acknowledgement.
• Communication with local central warehouse operators.
• Support business users, create reports.
• Provide data for Finance Oprations Team for billing.
• Manage asset locations in SAP. Inventory management in SAP and TIMS (Vantage Towers Tower Infrasturcture Management System), co-operated with Vantage.
• Keep the TIMS inventory module up to date. Vantage Tower field assets, Vodafone ground and structure equipments.
We are looking for you if you have
• Technical / Professional Expertise
• University/college degree in Telecommunication or in Logistics or-in Business Administration and Management
• At least 3 years working experience in telecommunications or Logistic projects or role
• Knowledge of inventory administration
• Good overall understanding of network and financial aspects of a mobile operating company
• Advanced knowledge of SAP system
• Good communication of English