Vantage Towers is one of Europe?s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We?re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Legal Group Compliance Coordinator (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Are you a self-starter with a ?can-do attitude?? Do you have an appreciation for change management in a global environment? Then become part of our team as Legal Group Compliance Coordinator (m/f/d). In your role, you will Coordinator will help the Group Compliance Team in further shaping the Compliance Management System with a focus on alignment across markets and owning the pillar of documentation and archiving.
- You implement a CMS database, including a legal registry, other compliance related documentation and relevant processes .
- You support the DPO in setting up a privacy database and relevant processes to ensure proper documentation and archiving.
- You align with all Local Compliance Officers across VT Group to standardize forms, templates and documentation materials.
- You act as our group compliance SPOC for our local markets both in relation to compliance and privacy queries.
- You support onboarding activities for new joiners in relation to compliance and privacy from a group perspective in close alignment with Local Compliance Officers.
- You support the Group Commercial Legal Team in relation to contract archiving, standardization and any relevant legal operations projects for the benefit of VT Group
- A successfully completed university degree
- Highly organized and structured, able to work within tight deadlines
- A strong team player with proven organizational skills
- An independent and flexible work attitude
- Fluent English and German skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.