At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability, and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism, and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic, multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration, and teamwork. If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
Role purpose: the Key account manager will be responsinle to grow and develop TowerCo business over time creating and executing a Strategic Account Plan in order to deliver higher returns to our shareholders and more value to our customers. The key accountabilities will be:
- Create and execute Sales and Account Plan
- Lead the relationship with selected MNOs in Spain
- Establishing long and robust partnerships over time
- Responsibility for the development and profitability of account plans
- Create and develop new business opportunities, and identifying risks and mitigation plans
- Ensure E2E vision and track customer satisfaction (SLAs, ..)
- Business development: Identify new business opportunities with operators and enterprise customers over and above the existing sales plan
- Participate in the different cross projects launched within the company and with other countries to leverage and support strongly best practices
- Account Management Plan
- Owns targets for Sales Acquisition & Retention, profitability
- Manage day2day relationships with customer stakeholders and 3rd parties to grow business where applicable
- Manage MNO strategic tenders
What do you bring?
- Minimum 10 years experience in managing complex commercial accounts (negotiations, contract & change management) in preferably technological organizations
- Experience in the commercial delivery of contracts, preferably in telecommunications. Ability to develop and improve income accounts with complex cost structures
- Ability to identify inefficient and recommended processes and implement changes
- University master’s degree, M.B.A. is a plus
- Accredited broad knowledge in telecommunication networks and infrastructure
- Indirect reports: N/A (role is expected to count on support from the Commercial, Technology, Finance, and Legal teams)
Scale of influence across the organization: Interface with local customers, external stakeholders. Leads the organisation and its financial success. Strategic elements of role: Drive strategy for local Towerco, including commercial strategy, priorities, decision making, relationships. Operational accountability and impact on service to customers: Accountable to deliver a service (availability of Mobile NW Sites / Capacity) as agreed within the frame agreement to customers. Mobile NW Sites are an essential ‘asset’ for MNOs
Extent that individual thinking and judgement are required for role: Strategic thinking and processing required
Critical success factors and competencies for role: Strong commercial acumen in developing innovative business models; Strong experience in deployment of network components, systems and solutions; Successful execution of large & complex rollout projects within given time and budget constraints
What's in it for you?
- #LI-Hybrid (60% home – 40% office) and flexible hours.
- You also have 20 additional days of home working per year from anywhere in Spain
- 25 days holiday (and additionally 24th and 31th December), with the option to buy up to 10 extra days.
- Meal vouchers (in addition to the annual fixed remuneration) and flexible remuneration plan.
- Free health insurance, life insurance and own medical services. Integral care health management program.
- Career development and continuous learning, which includes AI platform and learning platforms like LinkedIn Learning.
- Optional retirement pension plan.
- 3 paid days leave for charity projects.
- App for the digital management of office needs
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vantage Towers we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.