Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Key Account Manager (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers (German-speaking)
Do you have broad knowledge of the German telecommunication market environment? Are you able to build strong relations with our customers to drive business and support our commercial strategy? Are you ready for a new opportunity? Join Vantage Towers AG as Key Account Manager (m/f/d) and become owner for sales acquisition, retention and profitability targets. The purpose of your role is to grow and develop Vantage Towers Germany’s business over time, creating and executing a strategic account plan in order to deliver higher return to our shareholders and more value to our customers. Ready to drive Europe’s digital transformation?
- You develop and establish the relationship with new customers to grow the strategic business plan for Vantage Towers Germany.
- You support the definition of new product development upon customer needs to create a sales funnel for new customers.
- You define and execute the sales plan for new accounts.
- You manage the existing framework contracts and lead their modification to adapt it to the needs of the new environment.
- You support the definition and implementation of strategies to expand our commercial capillarity and participate in different cross projects launched within the unit and with other Group countries.
- A successfully completed university degree in Business Administration, Sales Management or a comparable degree
- Accredited broad knowledge in telecommunication networks and infrastructure
- Minimum 6 years of extensive experience in managing complex commercial accounts as account responsible, preferably in technical organizations
- Experience in new account management and business development, preferably in telecommunications
- The ability to identify, influence and develop new customer needs and translate business development into sales execution
- Fluent German and English skills, spoken and written (at least C1 level according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programmes
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.