Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Installation & Commissioning Controller (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have the competency to organize and carry out installations and commissioning? Are you experienced in the field of installation and commissioning? Join our team as Installation & Commissioning Controller (m/f/d) and support us in the infrastructure development of Vantage Towers Germany. In your role, you manage the Installation & Commissioning Teams and control their allocation and KPIs.
- You manage the Installation & Commissioning Teams and control their allocation and KPIs.
- You escalate situations of lack of materials for the Installation and Commissioning.
- You guarantee access for the Installation & Commissioning Teams at all locations.
- You control all Installation & Commissioning processes to ensure that they fulfil what was requested and are in line with the standards.
- You accept all deliverables from the Installation & Commissioning Team.
- A successfully completed degree in Engineering, a technician training, or a comparable training in a technical field
- At least 5-8 years of professional experience in the area of installation and commissioning
- Good communication skills, resilience, and solution-oriented working approach
- Competence in organizing and carrying out installations and commissioning
- Fluent German and English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programmes
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.