Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Infrastructure Technical Manager – ESG Program (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
You are structured and able to find smart solutions for complex tasks? You are innovative and like to set up and implement new processes? Join our team as Infrastructure Technical Manager – ESG Program (m/f/d). In your role, you define and drive technology solutions across all international Vantage Tower markets and coordinate the delivery of infrastructure engineering projects, in particular green solutions related to sustainability and net zero.
- You develop a net zero infrastructure research across all markets.
- You identify relevant and applicable frameworks for green solutions and conduct feasibility study on applicable solutions.
- You perform a material and inventory impact assessment with a deep dive into materials used and sourcing.
- You identify alternative material that can be used and define a standard material, equipment and design in order to achieve the maximum sustainability factors.
- You develop guidelines for general compliance and vendor evaluation controls.
- A successfully completed university degree with focus on Telecommunications Engineering, Civil Engineering or similar
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience and broad knowledge in mobile telecom technologies and deployment
- Structural material and design understanding, towers and site designs
- Very good communication, information, planning, organizational and decision-making skills
- High flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR), German is a plus
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.