Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Infrastructure Design Expert (Electrical) (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Are you experienced as an electrical engineer? Do you have a profound knowledge about current energy and safety standards? Dou you want to revise and improve the typification of all site power solutions? Join our team as Infrastructure Design Expert (Electrical) (m/f/d) and support us in the infrastructure development of Vantage Towers Germany. In your role, you are responsible for the power related security and record the specification design, codes and comply with related standards.
- You revise and improve the typification of all site power solutions.
- You are responsible for the power related security.
- You record the specification design, codes and comply with related standards.
- You create the documentation and specifications of power systems’ components.
- You review the design and calculate and simulate the system as per ratings and release final reports.
- A successfully completed degree in Electrical Engineering or a comparable degree
- At least 5 years of professional experience as an electrical engineer
- Profound knowledge about current energy and safety standards
- Fluent German and English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programmes
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.