Vantage Towers is one of Europe?s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We?re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
HR Business Partner Germany (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have high experience in organizational transformation and in acting as a change consultant? Are you open-minded and bringing a hands-on mentality? Then become part of our team as HR Business Partner Germany (m/f/d). In your role, you will execute the HR strategy in the German Vantage Towers? market and support the business in all operational tasks to ensure that the HR processes are efficiently implemented and enforced.
- You provide comprehensive advice to the managers on all issues relevant to personnel, remuneration and labor law (if necessary, relevant interface management).
- You ensure that the HR processes (Annual Reward Review, Budget-Process, Performance Management, etc.) are running smoothly and provide support to the managers.
- You act as in internal consultant for the German Market in terms of leadership and support the managers by implementing an effective and efficient organization.
- You support in negotiation and managing the works council in all people related issues as well as building and retaining a trustful relationship.
- You actively driving local projects like change management, make or buy decisions, etc. and build an effective business partnering with a focus on leadership consulting and organizational effectiveness.
- A successfully completed university degree in business economics, labor law or similar and at least 4 years of professional experience in various HR functions
- Broad HR knowledge over the whole employee life cycle
- High experience in organizational transformation and in acting as a change consultant
- Profound experience in working with works councils and collective bargaining agreements
- Fluent German and English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.