Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Head of Region – North (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have experience rolling out Mobile Network Infrastructures in Germany? Do you have experience in managing a team through change successfully? Are you accountable for your actions & empathetic in your leadership style? Then become part of our team as Head of Region – North (m/f/d). In your role, you will be responsible for in-region TowerCompany delivery and support us in the huge infrastructure development of Vantage Towers Germany.
- You are accountable for Deployment Delivery Targets (of sites and associated budget) of your Region.
- You are accountable for Occupational Health & Safety of personnel in your region.
- You have the end-to-end accountability for your region.
- You act as a strong people leader in the region responsible for the whole delivery chain (Acquisition, Permitting, Deployment, Maintenance).
- You manage your regional team to ensure the organization achieves strategic goals and objectives.
- You deliver operational efficiencies through process simplification and harmonization in line with local TowerCompany ambitions.
- Great experience in Mobile Technology and Network Mobile Infrastructures Deployment in German Market.
- Excellent customer management skills in a B2B environment & experience working with infrastructure businesses
- Deep knowledge of the telecommunications market
- Strong leadership skills, exceptional negotiation skills & distinct analytical and systematic thinking
- A successfully completed university degree or similar
- Fluent German & English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
The position is work full-time.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Hannover.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.