Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Head of Global Supplier Cost Engineering (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have outstanding team building and leadership skills? Do you own a confident and goal-oriented mentality? Then become part of our team as Head of Global Supplier Cost Engineering (m/f/d). In your role, you will lead the Global Supplier Cost Engineering department responsible globally for all Vantage Towers markets, with the objective to initiate cost savings initiatives, improve efficiency and the cost performance of suppliers by internal benchmarks and cost transparency.
- You formulate cost savings initiatives and implement strategic plans that guide the department of Global Supplier Cost Engineering across all Vantage Towers markets to achieve cost savings targets.
- You lead, guide, direct and evaluate the work of (senior) cost engineers while ensuring a healthy and compliant working environment.
- You assist the Head of Global Supplier Management to design and reach the department's overall mission, values, and strategic goals.
- You contribute to cost savings, strategic business development, and the profitability of Vantage Towers AG.
- You set and harmonize supplier targe cost management objectives across all Vantage Towers markets.
- A successfully completed degree and at least 3 years of experience in a leadership role
- Strong communication, interpersonal and public speaking skills as well as outstanding team building and leadership skills
- Profound knowledge of cost engineering, target costing and cost savings initiatives
- A results-oriented, metrics-driven leader with expertise in supplier collaboration, development, and compliance
- Very good negotiation skills in German and English
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
The target annual salary is between 95.000 and 110.000 euros gross, depending on qualifications and professional experience.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.