At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- You will lead the delivery, enablement, and alignment of infrastructure design to business requirements in support of organic and inorganic growth.
- You influence strategic decision-making around future customer requirements and trends and implement the strategy for engineering, design, and delivery of infrastructure standardization.
- You drive infrastructure standardization in different markets, especially by defining and implementing technical design policies and procedures.
- You lead a team of experts and engineers with multinational and cultural backgrounds responsible for towers, civil works, and electrical systems.
- You share existing infrastructures and optimize suitability for future designs to reduce time to market.
What makes you stand out:
- At least 10 years of relevant experience and comprehensive knowledge of mobile radio technologies and their deployment
- A degree in telecommunications engineering, civil engineering, or a comparable qualification
- Very good experience and knowledge in the areas of structural engineering, tower design, roof and wall installation, collocation, modernization projects and design of roofs
- Leadership qualities as well as a result and target-oriented approach and a professional and confident manner
- High flexibility and the ability to work under pressure
- English skills written and spoken (C1), German skills are an advantage
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural setup based on our values – respect, teamwork, responsibility and honesty – and the unique opportunity to shape the organisation
- An attractive salary package: Depending on your professional experience and qualifications, you will earn between 95.000 € and 110.000 € gross per year on a full-time basis
- A company car that you can also use privately (incl. fuel card)
- Maximum flexibility: With Full-Flex Office, you can freely decide how you’ll work. Choose between the regular working schedule, part-time options (at least 30 hours) and work without fixed working time. You can even work from other EU countries for up to 20 days per year
- Free home office equipment: In addition to a laptop and mobile phone, we provide a monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset and desk chair
- Full-Flex credit: discount on private internet costs and mobile products
- A total of 30 days in holidays with the option of 10 additional days against salary waiver
- Support during parental leave to have the best work-life balance possible
- Extensive learning opportunities and individual support for your professional and personal development
- A subsidized company pension scheme, bike and car leasing, fitness and health offers, access to corporate benefits, international career opportunities, exchange possibilities, insurance for company conditions and many more ...
Interested? Send us your CV with your desired salary. Depending on the role, we generally invite you to two rounds of interviews before you receive your offer.
Not the right match? We have plenty of other opportunities to choose from in this department here.