Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Head of Global Infrastructure Governance (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
You are structured and able to find smart solutions for complex tasks? You are innovative and like to set up and implement new processes? Join our Team as Head of Global Infrastructure Governance (m/w/d). In your role, you define and drive technology solutions across all international Vantage Tower markets and coordinate the delivery of infrastructure engineering projects, in particular green solutions related to sustainability and net zero.
- You develop Engineering, Design & Deployment RFPs /RFQs for Infrastructure Standardization programs and solutions.
- You define Scope of work and target prices for engineering solutions and conduct solution benchmarking and scorecards (towers, foundation, tower heads, material, ...).
- You drive the cooperation between all Vantage markets and are responsible for the Planning and control of Engineering budget.
- You are responsible for the technical introduction of new customers and new strategic suppliers (e.g. tower manufacturers) and for the alignment of technical product requirements.
- You lead and deliver the ESG infrastructure program.
- A successfully completed university degree with focus on Telecommunications Engineering, Civil Engineering or similar
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience and broad knowledge in mobile telecom technologies and deployment
- Very strong experience and knowledge in structural material and design understanding, towers and site designs
- Leadership skills as well as a result- and target-oriented approach and a professional and confident appearance
- High flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR), German is a plus
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
The target annual salary is between 105.000 and 125.000 euros gross, depending on qualifications and professional experience.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.