Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Head of Central Project Management Office (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
You are eager for managing our project management office? You know the telecommunication infrastructure like the back of your hand and you are open to new technologies and innovation? Then become part of our team as Head of Central Project Management Office (m/f/d). In your role, you are responsible for the successful implementation of new rollouts of projects according to contract and customer requirements with your team.
- You will build and lead the Central PMO Team.
- You are responsible for preparing a roll-out forecast and plan the individual project milestones to fulfil the contract and customer requirements.
- You ensure that the agreed goals and sub-goals are met. You will monitor as well as do the performance management of all involved roll-out areas.
- You secure necessary internal and external resources.
- You monitor project status using a suitable reporting structure and consolidation of necessary reports.
- A successfully completed university degree with an economic or technical background
- More than 5 years of experience in efficient management and coordination of projects
- Profound technical expertise paired with experience in roll-out management
- Structured work approach, resilience, good communication skills towards all stakeholders
- Fluent English skills written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR), German skills are a plus
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programmes
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.