Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Group Lead Special Projects (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers (german-speaking)
Do you think analytical and systematic? Do you have strong leadership skills? Then become part of our team as Group Lead Special Projects (m/f/d). In your role, you will be responsible for Special Projects Activities in VantageTowers Local Market in Germany.
- You set Special Projects delivery milestones, KPIs and continuously check achievement of targets.
- You establish consistent reporting and status tracking framework across the regional teams.
- You track budget and identify cost saving, operational efficiency improvement opportunities.
- You manage overall RACI of Special Projects implementation and delivery activities.
- You are responsible for process management of Special Projects delivery activities.
- A successfully completed university degree and at least 5 years of professional experience, ideally in the field of telecommunications industry
- Experience working with infrastructure businesses and excellent people management skills in an operational environment
- Experience in managing a team through change successfully
- Deep knowledge of passive and active Special Projects Solutions (DAS, Small Cells, Sensors, etc.) for telecommunications market
- Fluent English and German skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.