Vantage Towers is one of Europe?s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We?re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Group Lead Site Acquisition - East (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have excellent communication skills? Do you have excellent negotiating skills and assertiveness? Then become part of our team as Group Lead Site Acquisition (m/f/d). In your role, you will use your experience in the field of process management and support us in the infrastructure development of Vantage Towers Germany.
- You are responsible for the personnel and technical management of the central project planning.
- You report regularly to the head of department.
- You assess and prioritise divergent requirements of strategic and operational stakeholders.
- You coordinate cross-divisional and cross-departmental tasks and responsibilities, selectively also at group level.
- You lead, organise and manage cross-divisional committees and steering committees.
- A successfully completed degree or comparable professional training and at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of telecommunications or related industries
- Excellent analytical skills, entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as cost awareness
- Knowledge of process management
- Good English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Berlin or Dresden.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.