Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Group Lead Rollout Planning (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers (german-speaking)
Do you have strong leadership skills? Do you have a broad knowledge in telecom technologies and deployment? Then become part of our team as Group Lead Rollout Planning (m/f/d). In your role, you will be responsible for the E2E Rollout Planning activities in Vantage Towers in Germany.
- You liaise with all Vantage Towers teams (Delivery, Finances, Commercial etc.) to manage the implementation of Vantage Towers Yearly Delivery Plans.
- You provide Targets for the different teams and activities.
- You support Supplier Management and SCM teams to facilitate supplier dealing.
- You ensure that delivery processes are as efficient as possible and utilize best practice from across the different Vantage Towers local teams and the rest of Vantage Local markets from abroad.
- You establish consistent reporting and status tracking framework across the regional delivery teams.
- A successfully completed university degree and at least 5 years of professional experience, ideally in the field of telecommunications or related industries
- Excellent customer management skills in a B2B environment and experience working with infrastructure businesses
- Deep knowledge of the telecommunications market and the strategic shifts on the horizon
- Distinct analytical and systematic thinking
- Good English skills, written and spoken (B2 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.