Vantage Towers is one of Europe?s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We?re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Group Lead Infrastructure Implementation ? Region South (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers (german-speaking)
Do you have negotiating skills? Are you open to change? Then become part of our team as Group Lead Infrastructure Implementation (m/f/d) for our region South. In your role, you will use your experience in project management and your in-depth knowledge of network construction to support us in the infrastructure development of Vantage Towers Germany.
- You are responsible for the rollout of passive infrastructure in new construction and conversion measures in mobile communications (tower area) in compliance with deadlines and budgets and in compliance with the economic, technical and legal framework conditions until handover to the customer.
- You are responsible for the targeted use of the budget allocated to the group for investments, including the derivation of budget optimisation measures.
- You shape the conceptual cooperation and independent negotiation management with external service providers and vendors within the framework of the operational network expansion projects for Vodafone Germany and other (external) customers.
- You actively check our processes for improvement potential and give feedback to central stakeholders for "best practice" approaches, also for the introduction of new cost-effective technologies and projects.
- You create requirements for the further development of infrastructure-specific reporting.
- A successfully completed university degree, comparable professional training (communications engineering / computer science / physics / electrical engineering) or equivalent knowledge acquired in practice (e.g. many years of professional experience as a technician)
- Several years of experience (more than 5 years) in the telecommunications industry and in project management as well as sound knowledge of processes in the area of network construction (fixed network and mobile telephony)
- Extensive experience in the design and implementation of processes and workflows in the field of deployment and in related specialist areas
- A distinctive conceptual and analytical way of thinking and working, competent appearance, assertiveness as well as negotiation skills in dealing with internal and external suppliers
- Fluent German & very good English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Unterföhring.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.