At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- You build and maintain a strong CDM team.
- Develop and improve customer relationship.
- You ensure the team’s delivery of agreed SLA´s.
- Track and ensure the fulfilment of customer and contract-specific commitments and key performance indicators (post-sales delivery management).
- Cooperate pro-active with departments.
What makes you stand out:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in German telecommunication and colocation market
- An university degree in science, engineering or similar
- Clear understanding of leading a team and working in the team
- Good understanding of customer obligations, contractual and business regulationsWorking independently, ability to lead and work in a team spread over Germany
- Fluent German (C1) and (very) good English (B2) skills written and spoken
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural setup based on our values – respect, teamwork, responsibility and honesty – and the unique opportunity to shape the organisation
- An attractive salary package: Depending on your professional experience and qualifications, you will earn between 76.000 € and 88.000 € gross per year on a full-time basis
- Maximum flexibility: With Full-Flex Office, you can freely decide how you’ll work. Choose between the regular working schedule, part-time options (at least 30 hours) and work without fixed working time. You can even work from other EU countries for up to 20 days per year
- Free home office equipment: In addition to a laptop and mobile phone, we provide a monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset and desk chair
- Full-Flex credit: discount on private internet costs and mobile products
- A total of 30 days in holidays with the option of 10 additional days against salary waiver
- Support during parental leave to have the best work-life balance possible
- Extensive learning opportunities and individual support for your professional and personal development
- A subsidized company pension scheme, bike and car leasing, fitness and health offers, access to corporate benefits, international career opportunities, exchange possibilities, insurance for company conditions and many more ...
Interested? Send us your CV with your desired salary. Depending on the role, we generally invite you to two rounds of interviews before you receive your offer.
Not the right match? We have plenty of other opportunities to choose from in this department here.