Vantage Towers is one of Europe?s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We?re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Expert - Supplier Target Cost Management (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers (german-speaking)
Do you have a strong knowledge of construction projects and engineering activities? Are you open to a dynamic environment? Then become part of our team as Expert - Supplier Target Cost Management (m/f/d). In your role, you will use your experience in calculating the target costs of supplier services and support us in the infrastructure development of Vantage Towers Germany.
- You are responsible for our operational supplier target cost management, including market research, target costing, cost plausibility and operational and tactical improvements in commercial negotiations with suppliers.
- You drive operational price optimisation with key network suppliers in Germany.
- You ensure target cost transparency to ensure that all kross functional departments purchase the services of our suppliers/partners at the optimal price.
- You support the supply chain management in complex and high-value negotiations and create transparency for commercial optimisation potentials.
- You continuously scrutinise the status quo and identify opportunities to improve our profitability.
- A successfully completed university degree and relevant experience in engineering or business administration and at least 4 years of professional experience
- Several years of professional experience in full cost calculation and target cost calculation of supplier services, preferably in the network and technology industry
- Good knowledge of procedures and working methods in the realisation of construction projects and engineering activities
- Independent work and a high sense of responsibility
- Fluent German & English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.