Vantage Towers is one of Europe?s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We?re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Expert Site Acquisition ? East (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers (german-speaking)
Do you have good communication skills? Are you experienced in site acquisition and in negotiating with customers and owners? Are you able to work in a fast-paced environment? Then become part of our team as Expert Site Acquisition (m/f/d). In your role, you are responsible for identifying, researching, analyzing and negotiating lease and buy contracts as well as the zoning of telecommunications locations.
- You identify candidates for specific land leases or purchases, based on customer criteria, owner interest, and jurisdictional Zoning and/or Land Use regulations.
- You negotiate lease or buying acquisitions required for telecommunications installations.
- You oversee specific leasing or buying operations and ensure that assignment and scheduling of related work follows agreed-upon timelines.
- You may serve as a point of contact for the community and/or government agencies.
- You assist and oversee the completion of Zoning and Permit applications for submittal to jurisdictions and coordinate the zoning process with the outside counsel and vendors.
- You work closely with the Site Acquisition Group Leader and the other site acquisition and construction personnel to provide site acquisition expertise in all aspects of the project.
- A successfully completed university degree and at least 4 years of relevant experience in Site Acquisition
- Previous experience in the field of telecommunications is a plus
- A good knowledge of Real Estate fundamentals and skills of an Estate Salesperson
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and work effectively with limited supervision with tight deadlines and a high volume of projects
- Driving license (class B)
- Fluent German and English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Berlin or Dresden.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.