Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Expert Partner Manager – West (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have a high sense of responsibility and flexibility? Are you open to innovation and the implementation of new technologies with the involvement of all stakeholders? Become part of our team as Expert Partner Manager (m/f/d). In your role, you will use your experience to deliver projects in time and within budget and support us in the infrastructure development of Vantage Towers Germany.
- You are responsible for the implementation of commissioned acquisition projects for site acquisition, contract portfolio management, property management and marketing.
- You independently set up and adhere to project schedules as well as plan resources efficiently regarding order management, acceptance, invoice verification and release as well as escalation, approvals, and control mechanisms.
- You are responsible for rental and usage contracts for the construction and operation of telecommunications equipment, in particular radio stations.
- You ensure legal validity and conformity with the approval guidelines as part of an examination of the preliminary decision-making processes in accordance with standard specifications on quality and cost-effectiveness.
- You are responsible for the timely and qualitative monitoring and acceptance of the acquisition services to be provided up to the handover to the departments.
- A successfully completed degree in a technical or legal field as well as at least 5 years of professional experience in mobile site acquisition
- Knowledge of real estate fundamentals
- Conceptual and analytical thinking and working, application of project management techniques
- Very good knowledge of professional project management
- Very good English and fluent German skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.