Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Expert Energy Management (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers (german-speaking)
Do you find it easy to apply project management techniques? Do you excel in conceptual and analytical thinking? Then become part of our team as Expert Energy Management (m/f/d). In your role, you will ensure the network expansion of fixed and mobile networks for Vodafone Germany.
- You are responsible for the consistent implementation of energy efficiency measures, manage the smart meter rollout and continuously monitor the achievement of targets.
- You analyse and evaluate cost structures/processes and identify options for action to increase value creation in the company.
- You support the establishment of a new energy management system and set up new hardware for the measurement of energy consumers.
- You advise senior management on technical and financial performance indicators.
- A successfully completed degree or comparable qualification and at least 5 years of professional experience
- Very good knowledge of the processes and workflows in the field of energy management or metering point operation and in related specialist areas
- Extensive knowledge in the field of telecommunication technology as well as in setting up/converting telecommunication systems and telecommunication infrastructure is an advantage
- Extensive knowledge in project management
- Fluent German & English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.