At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability, and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism, and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- You are responsible for the electrical and cooling standardization of towers in the different markets of Vantage Towers.
- Development of new electrical and cooling solutions for the implementation of infrastructure in the different Vantage Towers markets.
- You manage a team of experts for electric engineering and lead working groups for the standardization of electrical and cooling works over all Vantage Towers markets.
- You support the delivery organizations of all Vantage Towers markets with your electric and cooling engineering expertise.
- Responsibility for the development of the electric and cooling guidelines and designs, taking into account current norms, standards, and technical regulations.
What makes you stand out:
- At least 5 years of professional experience and broad knowledge in mobile telecom technologies and deployment
- An university degree with focus on Telecommunications Engineering, Electric Engineering or similar
- A deep understanding analyzing and optimizing existing electrical solutions on Telecom sites (norms validity and costs) and knowledge of overvoltage & lightning protection
- You understand Electrical norms and are able to justify and adapt them to the Telecom sites
- Fluent English skills written and spoken (C1), German skills are an advantage
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural setup based on our values – respect, teamwork, responsibility, and honesty – and the unique opportunity to shape the organisation
- An attractive salary package: Depending on your professional experience and qualifications, you will earn between 76.000 € and 88.000 € gross per year on a full-time basis
- Maximum flexibility: With Full-Flex Office, you can freely decide how you’ll work. Choose between the regular working schedule, part-time options (at least 30 hours) and work without fixed working time. You can even work from other EU countries for up to 20 days per year
- Free home office equipment: In addition to a laptop and mobile phone, we provide a monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, and desk chair
- Full-Flex credit: discount on private internet costs and mobile products
- A total of 30 days in holidays with the option of 10 additional days against salary waiver
- Support during parental leave to have the best work-life balance possible
- Extensive learning opportunities and individual support for your professional and personal development
- A subsidized company pension scheme, bike and car leasing, fitness and health offers, access to corporate benefits, international career opportunities, exchange possibilities, insurance for company conditions and many more ...
Interested? Send us your CV with your desired salary. Depending on the role, we generally invite you to two rounds of interviews before you receive your offer.
Not the right match? We have plenty of other opportunities to choose from in this department here.