At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe's sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology - driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet - enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start - up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you'll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration and teamwork.
If you're ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top - together.
We are looking for a Customer Delivery Specialist, based in Athens - Greece. You will be responsible for customers' projects timely execution, in accordance with budget and profit targets and the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for clients’ operational implementation issues.
- Collect customers' technical requirements to meet project objectives
- Effectively manage feasibility assessments regarding customers' requests and analyze cost input, in cooperation with the involved technical teams (Design, Deployment, Operations, Real Estate etc.)
- Ensure customers' projects execution in timely and profitable manner, according to presales provisions, as well as provide project modifications based on the needs of the customer and market environment
- Identify customer implementation issues, complaints, challenges and develop effective solutions
- Provide technical information, guidance and assistance to customers, in order for them to make informed decisions and effectively use Company's products
- Ensure accurate project status input to Finance team for billing cycle execution
- Collaborate constructively with Commercial department for technical issues resolution, regarding customers' projects
- Generate timely accurate regular & ad hoc reports, regarding customer service delivery performance
- Maintain and update databases, sites, records and files
- University degree. Degree in Economics, Business Administration or Data Science will be considered as an asset
- 5 to 7 years' experience in Customer Delivery and/or Project Management positions, preferably in technical organizations
- Accredited broad knowledge in telecommunication networks and infrastructure, along with a proven track record of managing customer projects
- Very good communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- Stakeholder management abilities (relationship management and consultancy skills) and project management skills
- Analytical skills and attention to detail. Ability to comprehend what is important and its impact in the decision - making process
- Ambition to work in a fast - paced environment with high performance expectations. Result-driven way of thinking and strong determination to achieve the goal
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Attractive salary and bonus plan
- Private medical insurance, including dependents
- Mobile plan with unlimited talk time and data
- Food allowance
- Parking slot
- Flexible working arrangements, actively supporting caring for family members
- International career opportunities in a fast-growing company
Interested? Send us your CV. Depending on the role, we generally invite you to two rounds of interviews before you receive your offer.
Not the right match? We have plenty of other opportunities to choose from in this department here.