At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability, and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism, and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- Negotiating commercial contracts in relation to centralized strategic projects
- Advising on legal issues, including providing clear and constructive advice on a range of queries from the business, such as on contractual, commercial and regulatory matters
- Resolving disputes, protecting Vantage Towers’ position by proactively enforcing contractual rights and settling disputes in VT’s favor
- Striving for continuous improvement of our contract templates, legal knowledge hub and ways of working
- Supporting the selection and implementation of digital tools and processes to simplify the way legal advice is given and create efficiency effects while upholding high quality standards
What makes you stand out:
- At least 4 years of professional experience gained in-house and/or at a leading law firm
- A university degree in law or a comparable degree
- Strong knowledge of contract and commercial law, with international experience being a must have; experience in procurement law is a plus
- Strong experience in negotiating and drafting contracts in English, including knowledge of relevant legal terminology
- Emotional intelligence with ability to flex style to influence, persuade and resolve conflict at all levels, both internally at Vantage Towers and externally with Partners working in different cultures
- Fluent German and English skills written and spoken (C1)
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural setup based on our values – respect, teamwork, responsibility, and honesty – and the unique opportunity to shape the organisation
- An attractive salary package: Depending on your professional experience and qualifications, you will earn between 76.000 € and 88.000 € gross per year on a full-time basis
- Maximum flexibility: With Full-Flex Office, you can freely decide how you’ll work. Choose between the regular working schedule, part-time options (at least 30 hours) and work without fixed working time. You can even work from other EU countries for up to 20 days per year
- Free home office equipment: In addition to a laptop and mobile phone, we provide a monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, and desk chair
- Full-Flex credit: discount on private internet costs and mobile products
- A total of 30 days in holidays with the option of 10 additional days against salary waiver
- Support during parental leave to have the best work-life balance possible
- Extensive learning opportunities and individual support for your professional and personal development
- A subsidized company pension scheme, bike and car leasing, fitness and health offers, access to corporate benefits, international career opportunities, exchange possibilities, insurance for company conditions and many more ...
Interested? Send us your CV with your desired salary. Depending on the role, we generally invite you to two rounds of interviews before you receive your offer.
Not the right match? We have plenty of other opportunities to choose from in this department here.