Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Colocation Expert – Southwest (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers (german-speaking)
Do you have a high level of resilience and flexibility? Are you open to innovation and the implementation of new technologies with the involvement of all stakeholders? Then become part of our team as a
Colocation Expert (m/f/d). In your role, you will use your experience of complex CAD design with several MNOs and support us in the infrastructure expansion of Vantage Towers Germany.
- You are responsible for the coordination between multiple MNOs for shared used sites (co-location).
- You are responsible for coordination between multiple departments involved in the implementation of co-located sites (site acquisition, design, setup, RF, TX, commercial).
- You are independently setting up and adhere to project schedules as well as plan resources efficiently regarding order management.
- You are responsible for the timely and qualitative monitoring and acceptance of the acquisition services to be provided up to the handover to the departments.
- You ensure compliance wit the projector technology-specific rollout budget, considering the economic, technical and legal framework conditions.
- A successfully completed degree in engineering or business and at least 4 years of professional experience
- Good understanding of lease contracts and contractual rights
- Very good knowledge of processes and workflows in shared used sites
- Knowledge of telecommunications passive and active infrastructure
- Good English and very good German skills, written and spoken (C1/B2 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Stuttgart.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.