Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Civil Works Controller (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have profound technical expertise in the field of mobile communications infrastructure combined with experience in project management? Are you open to new technologies and innovation? Then become part of our team as Civil Works Controller (m/f/d). In your role, you are responsible for the leadership and management of the Vantage Towers’ power design, site design & construction teams and support us in the infrastructure development of Vantage Towers Germany.
- You are responsible for the leadership and management of the Vantage Towers’ power design, site design & construction teams.
- You take ownership for the technical supervision and quality control.
- You guarantee that all sites are being implemented as planned.
- You control the schedule, risks and financials of the Civil Works teams.
- You coordinate the contractors’ work and meetings.
- A successfully completed university degree, f.e. with a focus on communications engineering or civil engineering
- At least 5 years professional experience in the field of infrastructure projects in telecommunication
- More than 3 years leadership experience
- Profound technical expertise in the field of construction of mobile communications infrastructure
- Fluent German and English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programmes
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.