Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Chief Regulatory Economist - External Affairs (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Are you able to impact and convince in a variety of business settings? Are you experienced in dealing with EU and national regulators? Join our team as Chief Regulatory Economist (m/f/d) and manage Vantage Towers’ regulatory economist function and develop its regulatory strategy. In your role, you provide guidance on all matters of public policy and public funding based on rigorous economic analysis and first-hand regulatory experience. Ready to drive Europe’s digital transformation?
- You develop a coherent mid- to long-term regulatory strategy for Vantage Towers based on sound economic reasoning and an in-depth analysis of the European TowerCo market.
- You ensure an excellent economic support of all Vantage Towers functions on matters of public policy and public funding.
- You provide high-quality regulatory and economic analyses in all presentations and submissions by Vantage Towers to regulators or other external stakeholders.
- You build and maintain a strong network with all relevant interfaces including regulators and other key influencers.
- You support the Director External Affairs, the EU Affairs and other public policy functions in their work with EU and national stakeholders.
- A successfully completed university degree in Economics or similar and at least 7 years of experience of working in a regulated environment
- Understanding of relevant EU and national regulation, as well as economics and legal principles
- Thorough understanding of regulated network industries, ideally of telecoms and neighbouring sectors
- Strong ability to develop subject matter expertise and a reputation as a regulatory expert who adds substantial value both internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and one other EC working language, with high immediate impact and capacity to synthesise complex issues
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programmes
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.