Implementation of customer contracts and adherence to the commercial, operational, legal terms and obligations in the respective Customer contract, by ensuring that the strict contractual scope bounding is established to protect against any profit leakage (e.g. through scope creep) and prevent possible penalties and customer disputes. “Voice of the customer” in the local market organization, proactively detecting improvement areas in the service delivered to the customer, pushing the implementation of such improvement initiatives in the local organization, and detecting business opportunities to be managed by the commercial team. Management of the contract and service review meetings with the customer, point of escalation in the incidences management process. The interaction and close coordination with the account manager, service delivery manager and O&M team is of high importance
- Drive contract management activities throughout the contract execution phase. Provide inputs to the negotiation team wherever applicable.
- Being fully responsible for the post-sales commercial contract management (from ensuring a timely site contract signature to fully execution of the contracted scope and the related life cycle management)
- Proactively share with the commercial and legal team on key learnings from customer and internal feedbacks.
- Be responsible for establishing country specific contract documents (e.g. SLA’s) for inclusion within commercial offers, ensuring alignment with policies and mitigation of all country specific identified risks
- Provide to the local organization the contract knowledge, mentorship and assistance on interpretation of contractual clauses.
- Ensure that the strict contractual scope bounding is established to protect against any profit leakage through scope creep, e.g. via agreed change control
- Provide internal mentorship on mitigation claims and resolve disputes via commercial governance. Collaborate with Delivery teams to minimise commercial contractual risk.
- Maintain knowledge of operational issues which could result in commercial disputes and initiate preventive actions.
- Advise operational teams on commercial risk and support the development of mitigation strategies
- Negotiate and resolve contractual commercial disputes and settlements relating to the contracted delivery scope in close alignment with the commercial team
- Secure profitability of existing agreements during contract execution phase by professional claim and risk-management
- Working very closely with the commercial team to draft and negotiate contract terms for expansion contracts, in adherence to business delegation rules and obtaining requisite approvals.
- Driving long term improvement in T&C’s from a commercial and legal perspective, creating and protecting add-on sales and up-sell opportunities.
- Preparation and monitoring of service dashboards, to guarantee compliance with the SLAs and contractual conditions.
- Service tracking meetings with the customer executives
- Escalation and prioritization point for complex/long incidents, ensuring the continuous flow of information on the progress made
- Analysis and reporting of incident resolution and level of compliance with SLAs
- Continuous communication with the client, informing about the incidences status.
- Internal dynamization of teams involved to guarantee timely resolution of the escalated incidences
What do you bring?
- University master’s degree, M.B.A. is a plus
- At least 3 years of similar experience
- Accredited knowledge in telecommunication networks and infrastructure
- Spanish and English, fluent in written and oral
- Extensive experience in managing complex commercial negotiations, contract & risk management in preferably technological organizations
- Experience in the commercial delivery of contracts, preferably in telecommunications.
- Very good understanding of financial & commercial aspects
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer orientation
- A collaborative and team-oriented person
- Strong consultative skills; being able to communicate with different stakeholders
- Capability of coping with pressures & setback
- Ability to identify inefficient and recommended processes and implement changes
- Ability to analyse data and take data driven decisions
What’s in it for you?
- #LI-Hybrid (60% home – 40% office) and flexible hours.
- You also have 20 additional days of home working per year from anywhere in Spain
- 25 days holiday (and additionally 24th and 31th December), with the option to buy up to 10 extra days.
- Meal vouchers (in addition to the annual fixed remuneration) and flexible remuneration plan.
- Free health insurance, life insurance and own medical services. Physical and mental care health program.
- Career development and continuous learning, which includes AI platform and learning platforms like LinkedIn Learning.
- Optional retirement pension plan.
- 3 paid days leave for charity projects.
- App for the digital management of office needs