Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Business Partner Manager - Supply Chain Management (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers (German speaking)
You question the status quo continuously and identify opportunities to improve our purchasing processes and governance? You enjoy negotiations and never lose sight of the customer in the process? Join our team as Supply Chain Management Business Partner (m/f/d). In your role, you manage the supplier landscape and ensure sufficient external capacities as well as high quality deliverables.
- You are responsible for managing all the network related expenses for Vantage Towers.
- You manage the supplier landscape and drive organizational goals through operational excellence.
- You ensure that planning and operations are aligned, drive governance and resolution management to ensure sites are delivered on time.
- You drive our Supplier Relationship Management with 50 key network suppliers in the German market.
- You support the Principal SCM Business Partner and our Commercial team in complex high value negotiations and lead local tactical negotiations on your own.
- A successfully completed university degree and relevant experience in business management, engineering, or other relevant areas
- At least 4 years of professional experience in supply chain management, preferably in the Network & Technology sector or at least 7 years of professional experience in managing projects in the telecom sector or tower industries
- Good understanding of procedures, categories, and ways of working within SCM, including stakeholder mapping, category strategy and tools such as SAP - MM, FI modules and ARIBA
- Strong customer orientation, a high sense of responsibility as well as eagerness to learn and grow
- Fluent English and German skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.