Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Business Manager Global Supplier Management (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you have a confident and goal-oriented mentality? Are you open to implement a strategic plan? Then become part of our team as Business Manager Global Supplier Management (m/f/d). In your role, you will be responsible for supplier strategy, supplier performance and escalation management, business allocation strategy, order management and supplier target cost management.
- You assist the Head of Global Supplier Management to design and reach the departments overall mission, values, and strategic goals and support by implementing strategic plans that guide the direction of supplier strategy teams, order management teams and supplier target cost management teams across all Vantage Towers AG markets.
- You contribute cost savings, strategic business development, and the profitability of Vantage Towers AG.
- You assist in setting and harmonizing supplier management objectives across all Vantage Towers AG markets.
- You assist the Head of Global Supplier Management managing supplier escalations while maximizing the company's operating.
- A successfully completed university degree in business administration or a related field and at least 2 years of experience in a project management or governance role.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, public speaking skills and an innovative and motivational mentality
- Excellent management, decision-making, presentation (PowerPoint) and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel and a high flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Fluent English and German skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
The target annual salary is between 60.000 and 70.000 euros gross, depending on qualifications and professional experience.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programs
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.