Vantage Towers is one of Europe’s leading tower companies, and our infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. We’re inspired by our past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us. Join our journey as together we accelerate a sustainably connected Europe.
Bid Manager (m/f/d) for Vantage Towers
Do you love open communication, networking, and relationship building? Would you like to contribute to our revenue and margin growth? Then become Proposal Manager – Germany & CEE Region (m/f/d). In your role, you will be responsible for the operative coordination of all resources and efforts needed to successfully create a winning customer proposal during the bidding process. Make your valuable contribution now and support us in achieving our business plan target for the assigned accounts in Central Eastern Europe (CEE).
- You gather all relevant information that must be included in a customer-specific proposal, RFX, manifest of intent, etc.
- You validate the information (for example, by screening past projects cross countries/regions).
- You consider customer-specific general conditions if there is an existing agreement
- You conduct internal proposal review and track proposal project progress compared to plan.
- You ensure that proposal risk assessment is performed and properly documented.
- A successfully completed university degree and at least 5 years in a similar bid or proposals management role
- In-depth knowledge of tenders and sales cycle
- Experience in a telecommunication industry is a plus
- Analytical and conceptual thinking, a proactive and creative way of working
- Fluent German and English skills, written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
You have the opportunity to either work full-time or part-time with at least 30 hours per week.
We advertise this position for our subsidiary Vantage Towers AG at our location in Düsseldorf.
That's what we're offering you:
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive further training
- Individual promotion of your talents
- Flexible working time models with part-time and home office
- Active support in childcare and care of relatives
- Diverse health offers and programmes
- International career opportunities and exchange possibilities
Ready for the new, the unexpected, the impressive? Then apply online now with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.