At Vantage Towers, we’re on a mission to power Europe’s sustainable digital transformation. As a leading tower company, we’re ushering in an era of technology-driven advances to help connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. We combine the scale, stability, and quality of our tower network with the agility, optimism, and energy of a start-up.
As a young TowerCo, we have already achieved strong results with a continued focus on accelerating growth and a special emphasis put on sustainability. As part of our team, you’ll work in a dynamic and multicultural environment that embraces open communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
If you’re ready to take responsibility and shape the future of telco infrastructure with us, then let’s level up in your career and reach the top – together.
- You report to the Head of Central Project Management Office and support parts of our project management team in day-to-day business with coordination and organizational tasks.
- You are responsible for scheduling, agreeing on and following up on appointments as well as resource planning.
- You support our project team in creating meeting presentations.
- You support us in special projects, f.e. with coordination of various project stakeholders.
- You follow-up purchase orders from our suppliers.
What makes you stand out:
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience, ideally in the TelCo/ infrastructure area
- A successfully completed commercial apprenticeship or a comparable degree
- Initial experience in project management is an advantage
- High level of organizational talent and service orientation
- Empathy and a strong sense of trustworthiness
- Fluent German (C1) and (very) good English (B2) skills written and spoken
What we offer:
- A diverse, multicultural setup based on our values – respect, teamwork, responsibility, and honesty – and the unique opportunity to shape the organisation
- An attractive salary package: Depending on your professional experience and qualifications, you will earn between 52.000 € and 60.000 € gross per year on a full-time basis
- Maximum flexibility: With Full-Flex Office, you can freely decide how you’ll work. Choose between the regular working schedule, part-time options (at least 30 hours) and work without fixed working time. You can even work from other EU countries for up to 20 days per year
- Free home office equipment: In addition to a laptop and mobile phone, we provide a monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, and desk chair
- Full-Flex credit: discount on private internet costs and mobile products
- A total of 30 days in holidays with the option of 10 additional days against salary waiver
- Support during parental leave to have the best work-life balance possible
- Extensive learning opportunities and individual support for your professional and personal development
- A subsidized company pension scheme, bike and car leasing, fitness and health offers, access to corporate benefits, international career opportunities, exchange possibilities, insurance for company conditions and many more ...
Interested? Send us your CV with your desired salary. Depending on the role, we generally invite you to two rounds of interviews before you receive your offer.
Not the right match? We have plenty of other opportunities to choose from in this department here.